Description of the Butternut Squash Soup goes here
- 2 ea mid size Butternut squash, Roasted in oven until tender, remove seeds and skin
- 1 cup Onion, diced
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 1 tbl Garam Marsala
- 1 tbl Turmeric
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 2 to 3 ea Dried chili, New Mexico
- 1 ½ quart Chicken stock
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 1 ½ cup Heavy cream
- ½ cup Duck fat optional ☺ not really
- 1 cup Pumpkin Seed, Raw
- Olive Oil
- 2 ea Beets, Wrapped in Foil with salt and pepper, Baked at 300 degrees until soft
- 2 cup Red wine
- 1 cup Dried Cherries
- ½ cup Sugar
- Pinch Cinnamon
- Place onion, celery, chili and olive oil in a medium hot pot and sauté until onion is translucent.
- Then add remaining ingredients and simmer for 1 hour. Puree and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast in 250 Degree Oven until tender but crispy (2 hrs)
- Peel beets and combine with remaining ingredient and simmer for 30 min. puree in food processor
- until smooth.
SOREN PEDERSEN'SDINNER CIRCLE
Chef Soren Pedersen has prepared a unique culinary adventure, catering to those with a pashion for fresh and natural cuisine. Inside the DinnerCircle, locals and professionals come together for a mind and taste expanding experience. Fresh, locally sourced ingredients are home-prepared in unexpected combinations as Soren demonstrates and explains.